• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sticky: Random chat thread

Thanks for the extra info mate. Can you send me the details (model/price/contact)?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Also the trade system does come in a modular setup
745dd14446e911f3015c4f678de9f167.jpg

7475d50f08abbd5c64575cc61a3e819b.jpg

aea866c0bded1e79bd99015d22282bc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send me a PM mate with details if you can....

Nice one mate. I'm sure nobody here is jealous at all

If there was a free trade deal with the UE, any chance that might make parts any cheeper ?

c3fbc92dba3729b8a04a5e4b12a9163e.jpg

Need free trade deal with UAE, then can import cars from there!!

No point considering they are RHD and made after 1989 lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd take a 2016 lambo if the price was right...even in rhd

Im not a fan of the 5.2L.
If they kept the 5L and manual in the LP id love one.

I still don’t understand this is almost a 20 year old car lol

a4e65b475b2abf1b38be5719568e561c.jpg

a1f30d305714df61dfad3a99b3483e23.jpg

Zero issues other then the fact it’s a 20 year old car so it’s needing a huge overhaul.
Otherwise it’s throwing zero code, fuel trims are spot in which is a good sign.
Only issue I’m having is there is a bit of vibration between 1800 and 2000 rpm
This I believe is the flywheel because I’m pretty sure it’s just got a new clutch l.
Also the gear selector needs calibration because reversing is almost impossible and 2nd, 4th and 6th don’t touch the gate so it seems the whole selector needs to come down.
Iv got the workshop procedure to calibrate but just gotta get off my ass and do it lol
Other then that car drives fine

yeah, I've heard horror stories of the countach and servicing....then again, my dad for a short period of time had a XJS V12 HE, and he said they had to remove the engine to do the spark plugs.... which he quickly then sold shortly after it was done!

A mechanic mate of mine has a Testarossa and there was a TINY coolant leak that annoyed him. So he found the leak and all it required was tightening a hose clamp at the front of the engine, near the top. The only way to get to it was to put the car on a hoist and go from the bottom, with a long extension.

Back