• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sunglass holder

forrestmount

Hi all

My previous car had a sunglass holder built in to the roof. I don’t tend to carry glasses with me so this was where they permanently lived when I was not driving.

Since getting my Q5 I am always shifting my sunglasses to different locations in the car. Eg I tend to use the cup holders but then I get a coffee etc.

I was wondering what others do? Of cause some will respond with wear them but I thought driving glasses were common for sight correction as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Another option I see is swapping out the grab handle on the side of the roof and replacing it with a sunglass holder box, might be worth looking into it.

Mine are just in a case that I have in the drivers door pocket. Trouble with three cars is which one I leave them in

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Another option I see is swapping out the grab handle on the side of the roof and replacing it with a sunglass holder box, might be worth looking into it.

Thanks I have not heard of these but I do live under a rock, I will have around

Mine are just in a case that I have in the drivers door pocket. Trouble with three cars is which one I leave them in

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Thanks makes sense, simple

Back