• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Swapping Out Comfort Control and Body Control Modules Info and Help Please

Ypahihi

I have an 2003 A4 B6 2.0l sedan and recently got hold of second hand modules and thought I would swap one out at a time (without reprogramming) to see if there would be any noticeable differences as I've had electronic gremlins for awhile.
Well it definitely made a difference and now I can start the car but nothing else works (lights, indicators, remotes etc) and the airbag light is on constantly.
I've disconnected the battery and hoping it might reset it's self with the old modules plugged back in.
I know that the modules have to be recoded to work but the Carly scan tool ai have isn't up to the job as it has very limited functions.
So, Are there any threads that someone could point me to, that will assist me?
Or, is there someone in Southern Tassie with a VAGS scanner that I could get help with to clear and recode the second hand modules?
Any help would be appreciated 😩.

Back