• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

UR Quattro spotted

denche

Was driving on Burke road here in Melbourne, and saw this gem. Never seen one before. Love it!
35b759d60df064109ab53f64c427d9e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can love it even more now because this is an RR Quattro and the 20 on the number plate stands for 20 valve

This my 1990 RR quattro (# 487 of 892)

URQ 20, has been in Australia since 2000 and was previously registered H143 YVV in UK.

An image/article of H143 YVV was in May 2000 issue of EVO magazine.

When first registered on 04.12.1990 to Audi U.K. H143 YVV was a great car....... 29 years and 313,000 kilometers later URQ 20 still is !!!
Quotation from Autocar UK magazine.
“There may be faster cars in a straight line, ones that can pull more lateral g on a smooth, dry Tarmac.
But few dispatch real roads and uncertain conditions with such confidence.....no make that distain.
Has Audi built a better drivers car?"

WOW! Well spotted. There can't be too many black ones around. I know there is one in Balwyn.

I’m glad to see cars like this out and about, rather than being locked away in a garage. Inspiring cars they are.

This my 1990 RR quattro (# 487 of 892)

URQ 20, has been in Australia since 2000 and was previously registered H143 YVV in UK.

An image/article of H143 YVV was in May 2000 issue of EVO magazine.

When first registered on 04.12.1990 to Audi U.K. H143 YVV was a great car....... 29 years and 313,000 kilometers later URQ 20 still is !!!
Quotation from Autocar UK magazine.
“There may be faster cars in a straight line, ones that can pull more lateral g on a smooth, dry Tarmac.
But few dispatch real roads and uncertain conditions with such confidence.....no make that distain.
Has Audi built a better drivers car?"

I’m Very jealous of you right now Lol!
Props to you for actually driving it around instead of it being garaged. I immediately did some research after seeing this car and I’m blown away by what I’ve found, I want one bad!

Back