• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ur quattro

RR quattro, good luck. I assume you know that the Ur wasnt imported into Australia to sell by dealers. Any Ur in Australia is here due to a personal import by someone at some stage, generally from the UK. My WR was originally imported into Perth then it moved to the East Coast and now to Tassie.

To give you an idea of how may 20V RR quattros were sold in the UK, from 89 to 93 a total of 295 were sold. Not sure if any actually made it here but good luck with the search.

UR Audi Quattro

yes know all about them thanks Tas, i have a 82 wr myself
RR quattro, good luck. I assume you know that the Ur wasnt imported into Australia to sell by dealers. Any Ur in Australia is here due to a personal import by someone at some stage, generally from the UK. My WR was originally imported into Perth then it moved to the East Coast and now to Tassie.

To give you an idea of how may 20V RR quattros were sold in the UK, from 89 to 93 a total of 295 were sold. Not sure if any actually made it here but good luck with the search.

Back