• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

VAGCOM / VCDS Help - List of users willing to help here !

I have VCDS (Micro-CAN), although my Windows laptop recently died and I need to get a Windows VM setup on my Mac to run VCDS. I keep saying I'll do it "this weekend", but life...

There's a bunch of guys around who can help, but if you don't find anyone else send me a PM and I'll see if I can find some time to get you sorted.

Bit the bullet and ended up buying a HEX-Net Pro. Best way to learn is to do... and hopefully help a few Adelaide based drivers along the way too.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Bit the bullet and ended up buying a HEX-Net Pro. Best way to learn is to do... and hopefully help a few Adelaide based drivers along the way too.
Cheers.

Good work. Shoot me a PM if you need a hand with anything.

I want to change the steering wheel weight on my 2012 A1 sport
What Ros tech unit do I beee and where in vagcom do I do it? Also can this be done at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also is there a way of default the cars settings ? I think the previous owners have done some adjustments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting to think this club is dead

the RossTech website is the best place to obtain this kind of info in my experience mate...

to answer your questions; in my limited experience i think both answers unfortunately are no...

First time Audi Owner in need of a little assistance.

New to the Audi world. After all these years I cant believe it has taken me so long find a car that feels so right! I own a 2004 A4 B6 2.0. It has its issues, and as I have just found out my scan tool doesnt work on it. I am in Nowra NSW and want to get some codes off the old girl. Seen a lot of readers available on Ebay but a bit warey after previous purchases of scan tools. Is anyone on the forum in the Shoalhaven Area who may have a code reader that could help me out. I have SRS, ABS and Brake warning lights up. Need to know where to start! Thanks in advance.

Any VCDS owners in Hobart/Tassie?

Any VCDS owners in Hobart/Tassie willing to help with some mods?

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Anyone around in the Baulkham Hills area on Sunday who could help me out with 2 things
a) Lowering the roof with the key fob
b) Enabling the voice command button on the steering wheel.

I have 2015 S3 Convertible.

Any user with VAGCOM / VCDS in Melbourne (Western Suburbs)

Hi

Any user with VAGCOM / VCDS in Melbourne (Western Suburbs) who is happy to help me with minor coding please?

regards
D

Anyone around Preston/Brunswick, Vic area?

Hey guys, been looking for someone that can help activating the aux on my Audi A5 concert 3 system. I purchased an Apple carplay system and need the aux activated for it to work.

If there is anyone that could help out, I'm happy to travel where ever you are to get it done asap.

Anyone able to help me out in with a scan, can't get mine working, I'm South East Melbourne.

Thanks

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Have you updated all the windows drivers and VCDS software? What OS are you using? Win 7, Win 10?

When you run a VCDS test? what does it say? pass? fail?

Have you updated all the windows drivers and VCDS software? What OS are you using? Win 7, Win 10?

When you run a VCDS test? what does it say? pass? fail?
Windows 10 fully updated says it all passes but no interface detected. I've got an OBDeleven as well but lent it to a mate and can't get in contact with him which sucks.

Last edited:
When it's plugged into the ODB port? Is the status LED Red? Green? when you try a test do you see it flashing?

When it's plugged into the ODB port? Is the status LED Red? Green? when you try a test do you see it flashing?
It's red turns green for a split second then stays red

Hmmm...May need to look at the VCDS forums for issues such as this...

I had to check an A7 last year 2017 model (brand new!) and it was inhibiting the same issues you are having, with the cable plugged into the ODB port I had to wiggle the port and it eventually connected...

Probably not the answer you want to hear...

Sorry cant help you out more....

Hmmm...May need to look at the VCDS forums for issues such as this...

I had to check an A7 last year 2017 model (brand new!) and it was inhibiting the same issues you are having, with the cable plugged into the ODB port I had to wiggle the port and it eventually connected...

Probably not the answer you want to hear...

Sorry cant help you out more....
All good, I'll just keep playing around with it.
Thanks anyway mate.

Back