• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Vic crew cruise 2.0

Khoa

Ladies, Gents

I'm putting together another cruise for the Vic crew, all details are below, please add some input/ideas so we can have another social/chitchat/techtalk/cruise soon.

When: 30th of Jan (pending on feedbacks)

Cruise length: Estimate around 200km+

Direction: Ringwood to Spur, via

Here is the route map link
https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...430a07050!2m2!1d145.8591681!2d-37.6757676!3e0

Meeting point: Ringwood maccas [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]51-57 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood VIC 3134

Meeting time: 7am
Leaving time: 8am

What to bring: Ideally CB radio (I can help with really good prices on the Crystal Mobile brand)

We will have lunch at Spur Inn, after that we can all cruise back together or you can do the run again at your own wish.

Anyway, this is only a draft for now, we'll see how we go.

[/COLOR]

Attachments

• Cruise.jpg
    Cruise.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 137
I would so be in this, but I won't have my car by then.

Enjoy!

Petrol was made for burning

It won't have to be on that "date" hence why i stated all inputs are welcome.

Did this end up happening or working on a new date?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm in. Although it IS the 30th so, depending on whether anything got finalized for today, I may actually be "out"... I'm good for pretty much any weekend at the moment. Any updates, Khoa?

Did this end up happening or working on a new date?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Not enough interests at this stage, if the weather is nice this coming weekend, i'll go for a reconnaissance drive first.

Hey Khoa,
Went for a little drive on Friday...
Checked out that run from Gembrook to Hoddles Creek to Launching place (although I went the reverse route with a trailer after picking up some stuff for the missus from Yarra Junction).
I can confirm the road is sealed and has a good surface.
It also has a range of different curves including some flowing ones and some very sharp ones towards the Gembrook end.
100km/h most of the way with light traffic. Nice scenery, largely bushland, just some housing at Hoddles Creek and the Launching Place end and some large blocks at the Gembrook end.

Hey Khoa,
Went for a little drive on Friday...
Checked out that run from Gembrook to Hoddles Creek to Launching place (although I went the reverse route with a trailer after picking up some stuff for the missus from Yarra Junction).
I can confirm the road is sealed and has a good surface.
It also has a range of different curves including some flowing ones and some very sharp ones towards the Gembrook end.
100km/h most of the way with light traffic. Nice scenery, largely bushland, just some housing at Hoddles Creek and the Launching Place end and some large blocks at the Gembrook end.

That's great Marty but there is not enough interest among the ozaudi crew at this stage, i suspect most of them do events with the other Vag crew.

I love the country drive, took the family out to the Great Otway National park in the Prado last long weekend and it was an awesome drive, even in the tank (prado), all i could think of was how great it would be to drive the audi or the gtr :).

Last edited:
That's great Marty but there is not enough interest among the ozaudi crew at this stage, i suspect most of them do events with the other Vag crew.

I love the country drive, took the family out to the Great Otway National park in the Prado last long weekend and it was an awesome drive, even in the tank (prado), all i could think of was how great it would be to drive the audi or the gtr :).
I'd be keen if I was around. I'm back for a q few weeks from mid October, I know it's a while away, but I'm keen to dust off the b5 when I'm back...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'd be keen if I was around. I'm back for a q few weeks from mid October, I know it's a while away, but I'm keen to dust off the b5 when I'm back...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Just give me the key to the storage, i'll dust it off and get it ready for you when you're back :)

it was an awesome drive, even in the tank (prado), all i could think of was how great it would be to drive the audi or the gtr :).
I know what you mean with the family truckster!
So glad I talked the missus into a V8 XC90 - still fun to drive and sounds great (not quite as fun as the S8 though, that would be sacrilege!) :mrgreen: :kiss_rings:

Some nice B5s there, i meant the B5 twin turbo liberty.
B4?

Couple of car fang through the back of the black spur? I'd be up...sat 16th? early?

I know what you mean with the family truckster!
So glad I talked the missus into a V8 XC90 - still fun to drive and sounds great (not quite as fun as the S8 though, that would be sacrilege!) :mrgreen: :kiss_rings:

B4?

I stand correct, B4 :). And yes i love the euro V8, used to have the x5 4.4lt it was fun but it also cost me a small fortune to fix little electrical issues, in the end, i gave up and got a prado instead.

Back