• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Vic crew gather - cruise - bbq - talk **** ???

If be down on the 8th couldn't we meet like at port melbourne pier and do a drive to arthurs seat or something

I'd be interested. Are we packing the squid jigs for flinders? Depending on the time of day we get down there we'd have one hell of a dinner.

Aawwww want to come but working on Sunday's. :thumbs_dn:

Looks like a good route as
well!!!

Hope you guys do another one another day. Or might see where you're at after work :)

Gahh! A member for nearly 5 years and never tagged along to an Audi cruise (dont think there has been one?)
And now ill be interstate during these dates..

We should plan these more often.

If be down on the 8th couldn't we meet like at port melbourne pier and do a drive to arthurs seat or something
Check the 1st leg, its from Mornington to Arthur Seat ....

I'll let Khoa chime in with specific details.

At this stage it'll be the 8th November. AM preferred meet for a drive to wherever.

I'd love to bring the TT along but working all weekend!
I'd be the new guy haha

Will anyone be going to The Day Of The Volkswagen 2015? In Yarra Glen on the 15th of November (event on facebook)

hi all

Is 7am a bit too early .... or 8am? Dont' forget its summer so the sun is up by then.

Maybe 8am to give everyone enough time to grab a coffee?

Meeting will the car part of Mornington pier. Will hand out my phone number closer to date.

8 am sounds better lol im up on the other side northern suburbs so bit of a drive if anyone is up my way happy to meet and go together

8 am sounds better lol im up on the other side northern suburbs so bit of a drive if anyone is up my way happy to meet and go together
I'll be leaving via Thomastown. Where are you?

From EOI to it's happening ...

Hi all

Vic ozaudi crew is having a small meet/catchup/cruise this Sunday 7th of Nov. We start from Mornington to Arthurs Seat to Flinders Pier car park.

We will meet at Mornington Pier car park at 8am and leave at 9am, this give people sometime to enjoy their morning coffee, to wake up, to rest after a long drive from the North or West side. Our aim is get to final destination at around 12-1pm

Any other manufacturing beside from Audi are also welcome except for Holden, especially Holden VL :mrgreen: just joking. Kids are also welcome.

Please be at your best behavior, almost like its the first time you meet your potential mother in law, no 4W burnt out, no 8krpm launching, no drifting, no fully sick dosing ....etc. This is about socializing, putting faces to names, asking tech questions, helping each other out ....etc.

I haven't test the road/route out yet and i won't be doing so because i just don't have the time so if somehow we might get lost or i drive a bit slow, please forgive me or if you think you're capable of leading the cruise, you're more than welcome to take lead because my car is standard.

We could either have lunch at Flinders Pub, pretty popular place in summer or we can cook up some sausages, what do you guys think as there is a public bbq next to Flinder Jetty car park.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]

[/COLOR]
You mean Sunday 8th.

Back