• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

WTB C5 Allroad parts

BriefObsessions

Anybody wrecking a C5 allroad? I need some front end parts.

Bonnet
Bumper
Radiator support
Radiator
Condenser
Drivers headlight

Have tried a few wreckers but they are asking ridiculous prices.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Having been an allroad owner, anything structural vs service items will be expensive due to the scarcity. 20+ year old car and for some, quite sophisticated for the time.

Have to ask, did you think you could get into 4 rings as a cheap runabout? If so, better to cut your losses and move on now. If you have some passion for the car then well worth the drive but it comes at a price. I'd say the only thing you won't get sympathy from on here is the cost of bits. Comes with the territory.

If you need a lot of body parts, buy a car with a dead engine or trans for not to much and strip all the parts you need before scrapping it. Cheapest solution.

there are some quite cheap allroads on marketplace that could be used for panels etc.

Sent from my SM-S926B using Tapatalk

Have to ask, did you think you could get into 4 rings as a cheap runabout?
Yep, I'm happy to tinker with shit boxes. My current daily is a Touareg that I purchased with a failed head gasket, fixed at home and has been trouble free for the last couple of years. But thanks for your concern.

Thanks @jnrdavo, yes there are 2 allroads with transmission issues that I've seen, a diesel and a petrol. They're asking around 3k, bit expensive for the few bits I'm after, but worse case scenario I will pick up another complete car.

Anybody wrecking a C5 allroad? I need some front end parts.

Bonnet
Bumper
Radiator support
Radiator
Condenser
Drivers headlight

Have tried a few wreckers but they are asking ridiculous prices.

Thanks in advance.

Which engine is in the car? I have a radiator i'm willing to sell but i'm fairly certain that the upper and lower radiator-ports shift sides depending on the engine (as they do in the a4/s4 chassis etc.) so it might not be compatible anyway.

Also, where are you located... which city?

Ps - additionally... im fairly certain (but needs checking 100%) that the radiator-support, condenser, headlight, and bonnet are shared with (same part/fitment) with the regular non-allroad a6, although radiator-support might be engine-dependant also (like with the radiator) due to the snub-mount fitting.

Last edited:
Back