• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

WTB something old school

Milka

mmmm v8 TT
Hey everyone, hope you are all well, it’s been a while.

I’m looking for the next special car, looking for any of the below at the right price

B5 RS4
C5 RS6 wagon
C5 allroad manual
B7 RS4 manual wagon
B5 S4 wagon

Cheers,
Nils

ring derek at European autotech.. ask him about b5..

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Have you still got that RS6 that you created the build thread on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mike Davo how have you 2 been. Sorry just been too busy with work lately but starting to focus again.

Yes still have the RS6 just wish it was a wagon to be honest, transplant might be on the cards

not bas mate, like you, I'm sure many stories since we last chatted.

I've got the S5 v8 apr 1740 (manual) and s3 8p that I'd like to take engine out and do full upgrade.

there is a nice b7 yellow avant (if you like/don't mind the colour) on Facebook that is in mint condition...just had a look and can't find it. was about $75k from memory..

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

It has even a while, good to see you still here, and love your toys.

Yes saw that yellow one for I think $85k, little more than I think it’s worth to be honest.

I have 2 ur quattros coming up for sale if you are wanting something even rarer @Milka

Hi @Milka I'm about to put my 11/2000 RS4 B5 up for sale.

Australian delivered, black with white leather interior, 165,000 kms, rebuilt gearbox with new 2nd gear and synchros, upgraded clutch, APR downpipes and tune, APR snub mount, 034 Motorsport rear anti-roll bar, 034 motorsport billet diverters, timing belt, water pump etc just replaced, lower control arms just replaced, caster arms just replaced, LCD dash screen replaced. Stacks of other stuff new / replaced. Mostly stock but for the downpipes and tune and the rear anti-roll bar.

I've had the car for 6 years and have spent about $50k just getting it all sorted. Was going to start a sensible mods programme, but have a new house with fewer garages.

Derek at European Autotech has done most of the work on it. Happy to invite him to release the records on the car to you, if you're genuinely interested. I've also got a Cupra front splitter (not installed) and MTM bimoto 19 inch wheels which I'll throw in for the right price. I've separately got a pair of carbon fibre and black leather Recaro Pole Position seats (which were a super rare RS4 B5 option) available.

Let me know if you're interested.

Back