• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

WTB: Sprint Blue RS4 B7

momento1

Ethanol Sniffer
Gents,

im in the market for another project car / track car which wont remain stock :secret:.

Im very particular about my cars so willing to pay the right money (cash too, not finance) for the perfect example.
I have been to see a few and honestly it is quite disgusting the condition some people let their cars get to, i mean come on, they are only a 13-14 year old car.

So here are the preferable conditions:

- Sprint Blue
- Sedan
- Must have the sports/bucket seats (not comfort)
- Must have good condition interior
- No oil leaks (every example i have seen had oil leaks)
- Preferably stock exhaust with working flaps (or if aftermarket exhaust it would be great to have "quiet" mode flaps still installed)
- and i would prefer the stock DRC system still in place
- complete service records is a MUST!

Hit me up if you have considered selling and want to chat!

Last edited:
As you can see by my post a few minutes ago - i had that exact car which went up in flames. Wish i could have sold it to you. Im wrestling with the insurance company over market value, Id love to know what you would have paid 137,000km in pristine condition

As you can see by my post a few minutes ago - i had that exact car which went up in flames. Wish i could have sold it to you. Im wrestling with the insurance company over market value, Id love to know what you would have paid 137,000km in pristine condition
What did the insurance company put on it riddo? Was yours a 2007 build/complied car?

RS4 sprint blue

What did the insurance company put on it riddo? Was yours a 2007 build/complied car?

Hi Alister
Mine was 07 build/complied, they are offering 37k against my 47k, its being mediated with the AFCA. I had a starting issue for 16 months which Audi could not solve, 1 hr after picking it up from a starting motor replacement it went up in smoke.
I was without wheels for so long that I went and purchased another, it is a 2006 model.
I was getting the sprint blue ready to sell once the starter was finally fixed, so i had spent a bit on it even though it was in such great condition.

The price guide on my carsales add was $46,600

Cheers

Thats a real shame mate.
I feel for you.

I would have paid mid 40s.
Im considering a great example one at the moment for low 40s but its in black.

Plenty in terrible condition for 30 odd but probably wouldnt even pay that

I've been thinking of selling mine for the right price but I am based in Melbourne.

Sprint blue with around 91k kms that checks everything on your list except the rattling DRC which I replaced with bilstein B14s

Feel free to message if there's any interest

cheers

45k, I must admit I treat it a little bit like a sacred cow. Tony's loss was my gain, he did all the hard work and I still cant believe he sold it.

45k, I must admit I treat it a little bit like a sacred cow. Tony's loss was my gain, he did all the hard work and I still cant believe he sold it.

Yep, it's a great package, that's for sure.

I've been thinking of selling mine for the right price but I am based in Melbourne.

Sprint blue with around 91k kms that checks everything on your list except the rattling DRC which I replaced with bilstein B14s

Feel free to message if there's any interest

cheers

Cheers mate
You have a msg

So much so, that it can take 600whp with just a bolt on turbo, plus other equivalent required mods (ie fueling etc)

Which is inevitably my aim

Wouldn't consider going the supercharged route momento1? Either the APR offerings (TVS 1320 or 1740) or some of the other kits available (TTS etc)?

Wouldn't consider going the supercharged route momento1? Either the APR offerings (TVS 1320 or 1740) or some of the other kits available (TTS etc)?

I am always one to go down the path less travelled.

Plus the superchargers all seem to be limited to around 600bhp or so.
The turbo route gives access to more power, and i believe in a more efficient way.
Albeit not as very user friendly as the bolt superchargers of course

There’s an awesome turbo build on Audizine that is worth the read.

I’m not talking about Mario either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back