• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wtb turbo for Audi 1.8t (b7)

Kye

Recommendations for a turbo upgrade as I think the stock k03 is kaput , car has a stage 1+ tune and all supporting hardware

k04 is the next step for most..but finding a company that still tunes the b7 is rhe hard part... ring around your local independent and see what they recommend..

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

k04 is the next step for most..but finding a company that still tunes the b7 is rhe hard part... ring around your local independent and see what they recommend..

Yeah the company that is tuning my car recommend the k04 but was seeing what other ppl would recommend

I had a Apr stage iii+ on my b6 1.8tq many years ago.
was great, but a bit of lag which you get used to and drive it accordingly.
I think it was a discount potatoe turbo, Garrett 1860RS...
you then need the appropriate manifold, cooling lines, front mount intercooler etc..

Last edited:
Yeah I got front mount . Bigger injectors , fuel pump , r8 coil packs ecu tune all I’d need to do with a turbo like that is re tune and obviously replace the lines and manifold . I had an r32 skyline once with a t04 with external gate and that came on boost about 4K and hit full boost about 4.5k was def fun

it also depends on tour budget and what power levels you are after..

Back