Thread: Foam Lance Question

Default Foam Lance Question

Hi Guys and Girls,

Need some advice, I want to get a foam cannon however I have a Ryobi pressure washer (Bunnings Bargain Spec) that has an attachment that looks like the below.

Anyone know which attachment I need? It looks like a Gerni, or Lavor, fitting, but I'm not sure?

Hoping someone has come across this before! Maybe CarCareProducts?

Thanks,
    B

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got a Lavorwash pressure washer and that fitting looks very similar to my lance fitting, except mine is brass.
    I would need measurements and I could check it against mine.

Where do you buy Lavor parts?
    I've had my washer about 10 years and wouldn't mind a foaming fitting and maybe a lance extension (and perhaps a gutter extension - though I doubt they do one!)
    Marty

---
    Current:
    2001 S8 - 19" x 9" C5 RS6 rims, Solar Sunroof, heated leather front and rear seats, tinted side and rear glass, RNS-D, XCarlink, Bose, clunky old phone in arm rest...
    2002 S8 - 18" RS4 reps (for now), Solar Sunroof, 'Sports' mode shifter... Engine dropped valve on PO - work in progress...

Gone but not forgotten:
    ​1997 A4 Quattro V6 Manual "Hamilton's Club Sport"

Thanks - I will get the measurements and post up tomorrow. I found a Lavor adapter on one of the foam cannon sites , can't get it right now but I will find it again!

Best effort at measuring the connector - let's see if it is the same as the Lavor..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Close but no cigar...

It looks very similar, but on doing the measurements some of the key lengths are out.
    Diameters are close, but probably not close enough.

Got my pressure switch repaired at Lavor in Scoresby the other day. They sold me a foaming lance attachment for $10.
    It's fitting is identical in dimensions (didn't really expect anything else, but checked anyway).

Take your measuring tape to Bunnings and check your dimensions against a Gerni.
    Or see if Ryobi have a service dept that can sell you parts.

Depending on the hose coupling size at the pump, you may be able to replace the whole thing.
    Marty

---
    Current:
    2001 S8 - 19" x 9" C5 RS6 rims, Solar Sunroof, heated leather front and rear seats, tinted side and rear glass, RNS-D, XCarlink, Bose, clunky old phone in arm rest...
    2002 S8 - 18" RS4 reps (for now), Solar Sunroof, 'Sports' mode shifter... Engine dropped valve on PO - work in progress...

Gone but not forgotten:
    ​1997 A4 Quattro V6 Manual "Hamilton's Club Sport"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 27litres For This Useful Post:

Bel (December 18th, 2016), Hyped (January 10th, 2017)

Victorian Pumps in Campbellfield stock machines and parts for Lavor, Karcher Kranzle and more which I can't recall the entire range. They'd be able to source it for you I believe

8. Default

Try the guys at Bowden's Own, looks just like their 9th adapter.
    http://www.bowdensown.com.au/blog/la...now-blow-cann/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bit Ocd For This Useful Post:

Hyped (January 13th, 2017)

Thanks Bit Ocd that is perfect, I will ping them an email and see what they say!