Thread: Daddy's little helper

Default Daddy's little helper

Doing the obligatory oil and water checks on the S8 and XC90 yesterday. After deciding the washer bottles needed filling, I grab the water bottle (because I don't have the watering can!) and this little voice says "I want to do it, let me do it, Daddy, p-l-e-a-s-e"... How can I refuse that!

Marty

---
    Current:
    2001 S8 - 19" x 9" C5 RS6 rims, Solar Sunroof, heated leather front and rear seats, tinted side and rear glass, RNS-D, XCarlink, Bose, clunky old phone in arm rest...
    2002 S8 - 18" RS4 reps (for now), Solar Sunroof, 'Sports' mode shifter... Engine dropped valve on PO - work in progress...

Gone but not forgotten:
    ​1997 A4 Quattro V6 Manual "Hamilton's Club Sport"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 27litres For This Useful Post:

AdamD (April 24th, 2017), princessrs3 (April 24th, 2017)

Saturday rates? Did you get the step ladder especially for this occasion or do you need it too?
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IchBautAuto For This Useful Post:

umm (April 23rd, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by IchBautAuto View Post
    Saturday rates? Did you get the step ladder especially for this occasion or do you need it too?
    Well... The XC90 is a big car
    Marty

---
    Current:
    2001 S8 - 19" x 9" C5 RS6 rims, Solar Sunroof, heated leather front and rear seats, tinted side and rear glass, RNS-D, XCarlink, Bose, clunky old phone in arm rest...
    2002 S8 - 18" RS4 reps (for now), Solar Sunroof, 'Sports' mode shifter... Engine dropped valve on PO - work in progress...

Gone but not forgotten:
    ​1997 A4 Quattro V6 Manual "Hamilton's Club Sport"

Volvo, what can I say. On another track, I thought that you were putting RS6 wheels on your car. Did this evolve into something else?
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8