Thread: Admins: Photobucket embed fix for forums - changes all links and photos to Imgur

Default Admins: Photobucket embed fix for forums - changes all links and photos to Imgur

I was browsing around today to try to find an embed fix for the Android Chrome browser - which is my preferred browser. Noone seems to have one yet, despite there being one for Firefox for Android. The only Chrome fix is for the Windows version.

I did, however, find a workaround that forum administrators can apply to forums and have all Photobucket references replaced by Imgur references and the photos get moved to Imgur as well

https://github.com/pastudan/photobucket-imgur

It does warn that the script needs database access, so I'll leave this as a resource should you wish...
    Marty

---
    Current:
    2001 S8 - 19" x 9" C5 RS6 rims, Solar Sunroof, heated leather front and rear seats, tinted side and rear glass, RNS-D, XCarlink, Bose, clunky old phone in arm rest...
    2002 S8 - 18" RS4 reps (for now), Solar Sunroof, 'Sports' mode shifter... Engine dropped valve on PO - work in progress...

Gone but not forgotten:
    ​1997 A4 Quattro V6 Manual "Hamilton's Club Sport"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 27litres For This Useful Post:

Nath (April 3rd, 2018)