Thread: 18z conversion

Default 18z conversion

Has anyone on here done an 18z conversion to an Audi A4 b5 and what parts would I need to get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need B5 S4 or B6 uprights wheel bearing housing as the caliper bolt spacing is different between the A4/S4. Not sure if there are adapters but that's the beauty of using the B5 S4 or B6 housings, it bolts right up with ML500 discs, RS4 brake lines.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jsol For This Useful Post:

Carpo555 (September 20th, 2018)

What wheels are you using? Fits under some 18 inch but not all. There is also a 17Z conversion uses something like 340mm rotors and is a common fix on the B5 S4. What jsol said about uprights etc.
    C5 RS6: Sportec, Milltek & Wagner -- B5 RS4 : tastefully modified -- Audi 1.8 quattro 132 Kw -- UNIMOG 404 TLF8

Quote Originally Posted by IchBautAuto View Post
    What wheels are you using? Fits under some 18 inch but not all. There is also a 17Z conversion uses something like 340mm rotors and is a common fix on the B5 S4. What jsol said about uprights etc.
    I've got 19inch wheels so I should be right,cheers

You also generally need a ET of at least +45 (all wheels differ so this is not concrete) otherwise you will need spacers to clear the caliper.

I
    I've got these rims

Should fit no probs. Look good too!

That's them on the car