Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: audi S3 8p...

Big turbo?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

water meth tank mate. I've been thinking about a big turbo but I like the internal waste gate, any recommendations?
    Last edited by guile; April 18th, 2021 at 10:06 PM.

I've just ordered these rear brake discs and adapters. I'm not sure if they'll make an improvement but with the much improved braking force on the front I'm standing it on its nose so I'm hoping these might help to address the balance. if all else fails they should look the goods, I just hope they clear the 18's as the advert said 19's recommended...

nice one. I might be jumping in to the S3 8p wagon soon as well. Want to do a few track days with my daughter, so this thread is priceless!

Do you need to get a brake bias kit as well so that you can adjust them?

battery relocation is now complete and it looks like the water meth tank will take its place quite nicely...

rear brake upgrade has turned up already too...

Quote Originally Posted by jnrdavo View Post
    nice one. I might be jumping in to the S3 8p wagon soon as well. Want to do a few track days with my daughter, so this thread is priceless!

Do you need to get a brake bias kit as well so that you can adjust them?
    I wasn't planning to mate, I just thought a bit of increased rear brake may help keep it a bit flatter when standing on the pedal and keep the weight transfer a bit more balanced. I may be wrong but its worth a shot...

installed rear upper and lower control arms and had it set-up by Ken at accurate suspension. Will need some arch work before I can squeeze on the 265 tyres but I'm getting closer...

I used this guide for the torque settings which might be useful to others...

and this one for the rear arb bolts...

and finally thought I'd post this here as I'll need it to install my harness...