Thread: First Audi - WA

1. Default First Audi - WA

G'day guys

Recently purchased an '09 S3 Sportback & looking to soak up as much info about the Audi brand as well as the 8p model.
    I live in Perth, WA and just sold my 150 Series SWB Prado so it's a different route for me..

She's stock as a rock apart from the prev owner had the rims painted black and I can feel the mods calling me already...
    120km's so I'm looking to see what preventative maintenance has been done first up.

Cheers,
    H

2. Default

Welcome. This forum is pretty quiet these days. Not sure where everyone hangs out now? Facebook?

I'll keep an eye out for an S3 with black wheels.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum Hayche and congrats on the purchase of your 8P S3.

It'd be great to see a few pics of the car if you've got some handy?

In terms of servicing, if it hasn't already had the main service items replaced recently, I'd start by doing oil & filter, spark plugs, gearbox and Haldex fluid. Could be worth checking the air and cabin filters too. From memory your car has a timing belt, so if that hasn't been changed in the last 4 years or so it might be worth getting that done at the same time.

Good luck with it and happy motoring.

Cam follower should be on the to-do list if it hasn't been replaced yet. Can be a critical component for the 2.0T motors and cause cam damage if they fail.
    WAUZZZ
    Current
    B7 A4 2.0TQ
    APR
    8P A3 REVO
    B6 S4 JHM
    Past
    B5 A4 1.8TQ
    B5 A4 1.8T