Thread: B7 RS4 Wallnut Carbon Clean & Intake Manifold Flap Delete - Where in Sydney

Default B7 RS4 Wallnut Carbon Clean & Intake Manifold Flap Delete - Where in Sydney

G'day guys,

As the title suggests - any suggestions on where to go to have this done? Based on your experiences?

The intake flaps are keeping me up at night

Cheers
    Shant

Give the boys at European Autotech a call... they did my S5 V8..

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

While we're on the subject, does anyone recommend a place in Melbourne? (preferable inner city area)

Doesn't need to be cleaned yet, just for future reference.. I might even tackle this myself if we end up in another lockdown
    B5 1.8T quattro |
    B5 1.8T quattro gp |
    B5 S4
    |
    B7 RS4 |

Quote Originally Posted by petermca4 View Post
    While we're on the subject, does anyone recommend a place in Melbourne? (preferable inner city area)
    Not quite inner city, but you could try Audvolks (Clayton) or Volkwerke (Doncaster) Peter. Another option is Euro Class in Richmond - not certain, but I imagine they have done some carbon cleaning before.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

petermca4 (June 15th, 2021)

UPDATE

After calling numerous places, this has been booked in with Eurowerke in Castle Hill - seem to be knowledgable and have done a few B7s in the past (they have one there right now).

Also getting a custom dyno tune at the same time to code the flaps out and smoothen the cold start for the OEM feel post delete; interested to see what this thing pushes out at the wheels.

Now thinking whether I should delete the pre-cats at the same time.

.... and the mods start.....